Volunteer! Contribute time, expertise or labor!
We appreciate all those who help with the festival! Here are a few volunteer tasks.
- Distribute posters and information about piano master classes, workshops and festival events in Bloomington and surrounding communities
- Set up inside and outside, including banners, tents, tables, chairs, fencing, AC extension cords, recycling stations, etc.
- Take tickets and distribute programs at the entrance to the Ivy Tech Waldron Whikehart Auditorium
- Meet, greet, transport and/or escort guest artists to hotels, venues, and airports
- Assist in selling artist CDs and festival merchandise
- Take photos and videos at festival venues and events
- Tear down
- Recycle cans, plastics, papers
- Bag trash
- Haul away trash and recycled items at the end of the festival
Listen to "Activate Bloomington" on WFHB as we discuss volunteering at Bloomington Boogies and why this uniquely American music is worthy of preservation and celebration!
To volunteer, or for more information about volunteering, use the Contact form or call 812-334-0415.