Volunteer! Contribute time, expertise or labor!
We appreciate all who help with the festival! Here are a few volunteer tasks.
- Distribute posters and information in Bloomington and surrounding communities
- Meet, greet, transport, and/or escort guest artists to hotels, venues, and airport
- Help transport pianos
- Help set up the at the Monroe County History Center for the Master Class early Saturday afternoon
- Staff the table and check-in participants and observers at the Monroe County History Center prior to the Master Class Saturday afternoon
- Help set up Sunday inside the Monroe Convention Center
- Take tickets and distribute programs Sunday at the entrance to the Great Room in the Monroe Convention Center
- Assist in selling artists' CDs and festival merchandise Sunday at the Monroe Convention Center
- Take photos and videos at festival venues and events
- Help tear down Sunday evening at the Monroe Convention Center
Listen to "Activate Bloomington" on WFHB as we discuss volunteering at Bloomington Boogies and why this uniquely American music is worthy of preservation and celebration!
To volunteer or for information about volunteering, use the Contact form.