Volunteer! Contribute time, expertise or labor!
We appreciate all who help with the festival! Here are a few volunteer tasks.
- Distribute posters and information in Bloomington and surrounding communities
- Take tickets and distribute programs Saturday at the entrance to the WTIU Studio
- Set up Sunday inside and outside the Waldron Arts Center, including banners, tents, tables, chairs, fencing, AC extension cords, recycling stations, etc.
- Take tickets and distribute programs Sunday at entrance to the Ivy Tech Waldron Whikehart Auditorium
- Meet, greet, transport and/or escort guest artists to hotels, venues, and airports
- Assist in selling artist CDs and festival merchandise Saturday or Sunday
- Take photos and videos at festival venues and events
- Tear down Sunday
- Recycle cans, plastics, papers Sunday
- Bag trash Sunday
- Haul away trash and recycled items at the end of the festival Sunday
Listen to "Activate Bloomington" on WFHB as we discuss volunteering at Bloomington Boogies and why this uniquely American music is worthy of preservation and celebration!
To volunteer, or for information about volunteering, use the Contact form.