Volunteer! Contribute time, expertise, or labor!
We appreciate all who helped with the following!
- Distribute posters and information in Bloomington and surrounding communities prior to festival
- Meet, greet, transport, and/or escort guest artists to hotels, venues, and IND airport; transport artists locally (from downtown hotels to venues away from downtown, such as the UU Church, Cardinal Spirits, and schools)
- Help transport pianos; pick-up trucks needed
- Set up at Monroe County History Center for Master Class on Stride Piano
- Staff table and check-in participants and observers at Monroe County History Center prior to Master Class
- Set up at Unitarian Universalist Church for Master Class on How We Approach Jazz Piano
- Set up Sunday morning inside Monroe Convention Center; need a few burly people in particular
- Take tickets and distribute programs Sunday in Lobby at Monroe Convention Center
- Assist in selling artists' CDs and merchandise Sunday at Monroe Convention Center
- Take photos and videos at festival venues, events, schools, etc.
- Tear down Sunday at Monroe Convention Center
For information about volunteering, use the Contact form.