Volunteer! Contribute time, expertise or labor!
We appreciate all those who help with the festival! Here are a few volunteer tasks:
- Distribute posters and information about piano workshops and festival events
- Set up inside and outside, including banners, tents, tables, chairs, fencing, AC extension cords, recycling stations, etc.
- Take tickets and distribute programs at the entrance to the Ivy Tech Waldron Whikehart Auditorium
- Check IDs of attendees entering alcohol sales areas
- Meet, greet, transport and/or escort guest artists to hotels, venues and airports
- Assist in selling CDs and festival merchandise
- Take photos and videos at festival venues
- Survey attendees
- Tear down
- Recycle cans, plastics, papers
- Bag trash
Listen to "Activate Bloomington" on WFHB as we discuss volunteering at Bloomington Boogies and why this uniquely American music is worthy of preservation and celebration!
To volunteer, or for more information about volunteering, email festival organizer Craig Brenner or call 812-334-0415.